The Secret of How to Register Google AdSense to Be Easily Accepted

Hmm ... the title makes me really curious "The Secret of How to Register Google AdSense to Be Easily Accepted", when in fact here I just want to share my experience instead of sharing secrets. If it's really a secret, why is it shared, huh?

But even so hopefully this article can still benefit all friends. Especially for friends who want to make money from blogs through Google AdSense.

Actually I have had a Google AdSense account for quite a while, but it is only a hosted account that can only be used on Google service sites. At that time I registered through the youtube site.

Long story short, some time ago I was finally able to get a full version of Google AdSense account for the first time.

Until now the account has collected several dollars.

Before finally being accepted I have been repeatedly rejected by Google AdSense. Once desperate, but thanks to the patience to try constantly without tiring, finally it can be achieved also has this AdSense account.

I am sure you know that the name list Google AdSense is not an easy thing, at least for a beginner like me. There are so many requirements and regulations that we need to obey. It takes patience, time, capital, effort and hard work to be accepted.

Now in this post I want to share a few super secret tips that I use to list Google AdSense so it's easy to accept.

If you have already registered Google AdSense before, most likely you have already read the tips for registering Google AdSense, whether it's in forums or on blogs. The tips that I will give are actually not much different from the tips that have already existed, but you can say it is a little  easier .


Here are some of the things that might make the way I sign up for Google AdSense is arguably easier:

Article escapes Copyscape?
No. the article on the blog that I registered did not pass Copyscape (only a few passed)

Have lots of content?
No. on the blog that I registered there were only 5 posts

Create a new google account if you've previously been rejected?
No. the google account that I use is an account that has been rejected many times before.

Have many visitors?
No. the blog visitors that I registered were only around 50 / day

Tips for Register Google AdSense for easy acceptance
Now it's time to listen to the hidden tips and secrets of registering for Google AdSense easily. Below I sort it according to the most important thing.

1. Read the Google AdSense program policies

The first most important thing you need to do is read and understand the Google AdSense program policies. This is not only useful when we register, but also when we already have a Google AdSense account.

2. Create quality content

Content issues are the most frequent reason why our blog is rejected by Google AdSense. Actually what is quality content, unique, useful, long, or what? Maybe many of you feel that you have made quality content but still rejected by Adsense.

Well here I want to give a little tips on making the right content to register for Google AdSense:

Completeness of the content
Things that need to be considered about the actual content are not about the topic, uniqueness, benefits, or the number of characters. 5 posts on the blog that I listed 2 of them are rewrite results, very short and not at all pass copyscape.
The thing that needs to be considered in my opinion is the completeness of the content. The complete content that I mean here is like supporting images, videos, audio or whatever so that the content on your blog looks quality even though it actually does not benefit visitors.

So try not only to fill posts with what you do, because people whose names are sure to be lazy read the posts that are just writing.

Use images, videos, audio, tables, or whatever so that the posts on our blog look more valuable.

The importance of social media
Even though the reviews of our blog will be human, I am sure that does not mean they can properly assess whether our blog is beneficial to visitors or not. There must be certain criteria that they use as a measure. One of them might be what I explained in the first point.
Now social media in my opinion also take part in this. Generally, if a content is beneficial for visitors, there are many who share it on social media, right? Well, this is one of the experiments that I did, that is, before registering my blog to Google AdSense, I try to make a lot of content on my blog share, like, +1, or whatever.

In this case I use someone's services so I spend a little capital. But you can do it for free, of course if you can.

3. Blog skills

If there is complete content above, then the next tips are the completeness of the blog so that our blog does not look like a careless blog that is deliberately made to sign up for Google AdSense.

Some of the blogs that I mean here are:

Support page
Make sure your blog has supporting pages like My Contact, Privacy Policy , etc. I myself only made two pages, my  contact  and  privacy policy.

Navigation menu
Few tips when installing navigation menus, try not to install links that point to labels or categories, but links that point to posts directly.
Widget-widget
Some of the widgets that should be installed are: Popular Post / Recent Post, Archive, Category / Label, Google Plus Profile.


4. Blog age

Blog age problems I honestly are not so sure to be a factor, because from previous experience I have registered a blog that is more than a year old one of these blogs, but still rejected. But it would be nice for you to register a blog that is at least one or two months old.

5. Visitors?

For the end of the problem, you can ignore it a little. As I mentioned earlier, the blog that I registered only has 50 / day visitors. In addition, there are quite a lot of blogger friends whose blogs are accepted by Google AdSense without having visitors at all.

6. Templates

Use a template or theme that is simple, bright and neat. In this case I choose to use a homemade template, Fastest Magz .

The following is the detailed specification of the blog that I registered which might be a picture for you:

Blog Platform : Blogger Custom Domain TLD
Theme / niche : It's not clear, aka Indonesian language
Number of Posts : only 5 pieces. 2 rewrite results and 3 self-written results
Number of Pages : only 2 pieces. Contact page and Privacy Policy
Blog Age : 6 months
Template : Fastest Magz
Widget : Popular posts, Labels, Archives, Google Plus, Facebook like boxes, blogroll.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

close